TeleBiz is a regional market leader in deploying Business Voice for business
What is Business Voice?
Business Voice or Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), basically means “placing phone calls over the internet”. VoIP is considerably cheaper than making calls over traditional phone lines (up to 70% savings on office phone bills!) and TeleBiz offers FREE assessments and quotations to businesses wishing to reduce the cost of their office phone bills.
TeleBiz Business Voice rate card
- No Minimum contract period!
- $5 per line fee per month
- 10c un-timed land-line calls anywhere in Australia, anytime, with no flag falls.
- Discounted International calls with no connection fees and/or no flag falls
- Calls to Mobile phones at 20 cents per minute with no connection fee or flag falls
- FREE calls to other VoIP lines supplied by TeleBiz
- FREE unlimited telephone technical support
- Customers have their own real-time easy to understand accounts web portal
- TeleBiz has clear visibility to client VoIP services for maintenance purposes
- No lock-in contracts – clients can cancel or amend their service(s) ad hoc
- No connection fees
- No Flag-falls
- No Contracts
- No Confusing Call Plans
- No Gimmicks, No Bull
All quoted prices above are stated ex-GST.
Example of phone system with Business Voice …
- TeleBiz switches your existing phone numbers across to VoIP and reduce office phone bill by up to 70%
- Businesses with multiple offices can utilise VoIP to achieve FREE inter-office calling
- Free calls to other TeleBiz VoIP clients
Click here to download VoIP Application Form